Friday, December 23, 2016

Christmas Again




The Christmas season has arrived, as it usually does this time of year.  Most people view Christmas as a time of feverish activity.  And, as a result, they talk about how much they hate it.  In fact, talking about how much one hates Christmas is almost as popular as talking about how much one hates the Star Wars prequels.  

Christmas for me, though, is a time to rest.  I don’t get invited to many Christmas events.  I guess that most people must, given how they view Christmas as a frenzy.  But I don’t.  

And I don’t see how Christmas shopping can be considered stressful in this age of Amazon one-click ordering. 

I could write more on the subject, but instead I’m going to try to relax and enjoy the Christmas season for a few days. 

And you should too.  

But, before you do, read (or re-read) what I consider to be my classic Christmas blog post.  


No comments:

Post a Comment