Wednesday, December 29, 2021

The Worst Christmas Songs

 


Christmas is over, but the Christmas season is still here, as the above Antarctic Christmas cartoon penguin can attest.  I suppose that I should be engaged in mirth and merriment, but I have returned to the blog to put up a belated Christmas post.


In previous years I have blogged about my favorite pop-rock Christmas songs, and about one Christmas song very particular to the local area.  I thought that I would follow up on these with a post on the two worst Christmas songs of all time.  (In a way, though, I felt that I shouldn’t do this, because even commenting on how bad these songs are might in some way be promoting them, and they should not be promoted.)


One could write multiple volumes on why each of these songs is terrible, but I will let them speak for themselves:












No comments:

Post a Comment