Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Trying To Find Something Scary for Halloween


It’s Halloween, when zombies run amuck, or whatever.  Well, really, it’s not zombies, it’s mostly little kids, and they’re usually carefully supervised by parents rather than running amuck.  

On my old computer I had a drawing program that I used for Halloween graphics, like the Scary Pumpkinhead Dude.  But with my current computer all that I have is my photographs.  

I suppose that I should try to find something scary for Halloween. 

Let’s see . . . scary . . . scary . . . scary . . . 


The best that I could find was this picture from a few years back.  It’s taken at a cemetery, but really it’s not so much scary as it is just a wistful autumn sunset that reminds us of the lost days  of our youth, when time passed slowly, and our lives stood waiting before us, ripe and full of promise.  





3 comments:

  1. For someone so concerned about skeletal accuracy you should also spell 'amok' correctly. Especially being a Trek fan and that being in the title of a classic episode. *wink* - Joshua

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First off, let me say that I am not one to run amok/amuck (whether from pon farr or otherwise), and thus I was not immediately knowledgeable on the subject. But, beyond that, my spell check did not flag "amuck", and some further research has revealed that it is an accepted alternate spelling for "amok".

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete