Monday, October 23, 2023

It’s Happened Again

 

I noted earlier how this blog had mysteriously gotten 8,670 views for the month of June, which is probably 8,600 more than it would normally get.


When I put up my most recent post, I noticed that Scaly Distractions got more than 10,000 views in September, which is pretty good for a blog that no one actually reads.  


Here is a graph of this blog’s views for roughly the month of September:



And, for comparison, here is a graph of the blog’s traffic over its entire lifespan:



In my earlier post I speculated that the culprits were Russian bots, but I read somewhere since then that it could be Chinese bots, searching for a point of access for a cyber-attack.  And so maybe this blog is the key to hacking Blogger, or Google, or America, or something.


No comments:

Post a Comment